Do you ever feel like an outsider in your own environment? Maybe you’ve always had a longing for another place, or even another time. You might just feel somehow different from everyone else around you. If this feeling has been a common thread throughout your whole life, you might be a Starseed.
Starseeds are souls from other planets. They have chosen to incarnate on Earth, as humans, in order to fulfill a mission. Starseeds may be from one of many alien race, including Pleiadean, Lyran, or Andromedan.
About Andromedan Starseeds
Andromedan Starseeds are originally from the Andromeda galaxy, a spiral galaxy roughly 2.5 million light-years from Earth.
Andromedans make up the largest proportion of Starseeds on Earth. It’s said that about 1 in every 10,000 people is an Andromedan Starseed, making them much more common than the other races.
As a species, the Andromedans tend to be very compassionate, loving, and able to radiate positive energy. They love change, novelty, and adventure, which is part of what has led them to incarnate so far from their home. Their original society is very scientifically advanced, which shapes their mission here on Earth.
These Starseeds seek truth and freedom. Andromedan culture is very dedicated to the work of the Starseeds, who are, in turn, very devoted to carrying out their souls’ purpose on Earth.
Andromedan Starseed Traits & Characteristics
Are you an Andromedan Starseed? It can be tough to tell — there aren’t any objective markers that can give you a definitive “yes” or “no” either way. However, these Starseeds do share several characteristics.
Andromedan Starseed traits and characteristics include:
- They tend to be considered rebels within their Earthly cultures. Andromedans are all about seeking the truth, reasoning, and universal laws behind things — they’re not the kind of people to do as they’re told “just because.”
- They’re not fans of commitment. The same traits that make them rebel against constructs that they consider oppressive or backward tends to work against them when it comes to commitments.
- They love travel and freedom. This race seeks novelty, learning experiences, and adventure. They particularly love traveling to ancient ruins and places with unspoiled natural beauty.
- They project a confidence they usually don’t feel. Andromedans can seem like they have a good handle on things, but usually aren’t as self-assured as they seem.
- They have a good balance of intuition and logic.
- They avoid the beaten path. Many Andromedans may choose to live a nomadic lifestyle. Those who prefer to settle down often choose to homestead.
- They’re typically slim, with oval faces.
- They tend to dress very stylishly.
If those traits describe you, you may be an Andromedan Starseed. If not, you might be from one of the other Starseed races. This is especially likely if:
- You have trouble with low-vibration people, foods, and situations. It doesn’t matter what it is — if it has a low energetic state, it might make you feel drained or ill.
- Medications or alcohol are tough on you. You might be very sensitive to them, or very resistant to them. There’s rarely a middle ground.
- You spend a lot of time wondering where all of your bumps and bruises came from. Starseeds bruise very easily, and usually don’t remember how it happened.
- The thought of indoor lighting is enough to give you a headache. Starseeds generally have trouble with artificial lights.
- Your body sometimes feels weird, with no physical cause. Starseeds often feel sensations of pressure, tingling, or even jolting. Usually, these are physical signs of blockages moving through the energy body.
- People comment on your unique appearance. All Starseeds are humans, and look like humans. Even so, they generally have at least one physical trait that’s outside of the norm — like very large, bright, or unusually-shaped eyes.
One big sign of a Starseed soul is a spiritual awakening. Starseeds generally don’t come into this world knowing who and what they are — this knowledge only comes to them later in life. It’s usually the product of an awakening process. This can manifest as:
- Intense physical, mental, or emotional pressure. You might not know why, but you can feel agitated or restless as you undergo energetic changes.
- Disconnection or disorientation. As you awaken, this can temporarily make it difficult to maneuver through the world. Your mind and body are going through a lot during this time.
- Trouble sleeping. You might suddenly start waking up in the middle of the night or feel that you need more sleep than usual.
- Overwhelmed feelings. As your body and mind are occupied adjusting to this new state of being, it’s easy to be overwhelmed by otherwise basic things.
Andromedan Starseed Mission & Purpose
Not all Starseeds are here to help. While their original societies are more advanced than humanity, and often exist in different dimensions, they’re just as individual as people.
Many Starseeds are benevolent, some are malevolent, and others are just here out of curiosity. Fortunately for Earth, Andromedans are typically well-meaning.
As a race, the Andromedans are here in opposition to the Reptilians. The Andromedans want to bring peace to Earth, while the Reptilians live off of suffering and require conflict and strife to feed on.
On an individual level, Andromedan Starseeds may pursue careers with scientific or humanitarian goals.
It’s important to remember that Starseeds are regular people. Their soul’s origins don’t make them any better, worse, or more special than anyone else.
Knowing if you’re a Starseed — and, if so, where your soul hails from — can help you discover ways to help the world and find fulfilment in this life.
As an Amazon Associate, Terravara earns from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to readers.