Starseeds are advanced spiritual beings. Though they’re born into human bodies, their souls are said to originate elsewhere.
Many, but not all, may feel like outsiders on Earth. These beings are purported to have special triggers that serve as a kind of “wake up call” for spiritual advancement.
They may choose to use their innate gifts and talents to heal, protect, or guide others. These gifts can vary widely depending on a Starseed’s origin.
About Sirian Starseeds
Sirian Starseeds are said to come from Sirius A. Sirius A is one of the stars in the Sirius binary star system.
This race of humanoids originated from Vega, and have existed far longer than Earth humans. Their culture is indescribably ancient, and Sirians have visited Earth many times to offer knowledge on math and the sciences. They aren’t entirely science-oriented, however — this race is known for being highly creative and artistic, as well.
Sirian Starseeds also have a strong connection to animals. One of their planets is a water planet inhabited by dolphin-, whale-, and mermaid-like creatures. They are also tied to cats and dogs.
Many of the people considered Ascended Masters are Sirian Starseeds, and an unusual number of spiritual gurus and teachers originate from this race.
Sirian Starseed Traits & Characteristics
How can you tell if you’re a Sirian Starseed? There isn’t any empirical test, like a blood draw or DNA analysis, but Sirians do tend to exhibit a number of characteristics.
Some Sirian Starseed traits and characteristics include:
- Highly spiritual. Sirians are generally open-minded beings who care very much about the deeper spiritual meaning of life.
- Simple. Their approach to life is uncomplicated. While they are deep thinkers, they tend to gravitate toward a simple lifestyle.
- Relaxed. Sirians are calm and secure. They’re slow to anger and maintain cool heads under pressure.
- Focused. They are task-oriented and efficient at whatever they put their minds to.
- Repressed. Sirians aren’t great at expressing their emotions. They tend to internalize things, and bury trauma, shame, or other emotional issues that they would rather not face.
- Daydreamers. Since they don’t originate on Earth, Sirians compensate by developing rich inner worlds.
- Animal lovers. They are said to be particularly fond of cats, dogs, whales, and dolphins.
- Silly. Once a Sirian is comfortable around someone, they can go from being calm and serious to downright silly. It can take some time for this comfort to develop, but their personality blossoms when it does.
- Against labels. They don’t like being stereotyped. While their appearances may cause observers to do so, Sirians inherently chafe at labels.
- Eccentric in appearance. The artistic and creative Sirians often see their bodies as just another canvas. They may have tattoos, piercings, or a very unique way of dressing.
If you share most of these characteristics, you may very well be a Sirian Starseed. There are also a number of physical symptoms that may arise for any Starseed, not just Sirians, like:
- Difficulty adjusting to low energy. It doesn’t matter what form this energy takes, from conversations, to attitudes, to foods. It may make a Starseed feel uncomfortable, even to the point of physical illness.
- Trouble with medications, alcohol, or drugs. Starseeds are generally either very sensitive to these things, or highly resistant. At the dentist, for example, they may find that they need extra anesthetic, or that the anesthetic produces unpleasant side effects.
- Easy bruising. Many Starseeds end up with unexplained bumps or bruises.
- Headaches from unnatural light. Starseeds typically need natural lighting, and have trouble working or being in unnatural light for long periods of time.
- Strange bodily sensations. This can range from pressure in the head, to tingling feelings, to random aches and pains. Often, this is a manifestation of energy blockages moving through the body. (It may be a particular problem for Sirians, who tend to repress their emotions to the point of developing physical symptoms.)
- A unique physical appearance. Starseeds tend to have specific physical characteristics that set them apart, like unusually shaped or colored eyes. Sirians tend to have catlike features.
As was mentioned above, Starseeds typically go through an awakening at some point. This, too, can trigger symptoms. Even if you aren’t a Sirian, you may be a Starseed experiencing an awakening if you:
- Feel under intense pressure. You may not know from what, but you feel a sense of agitation and restlessness as your energy ramps up.
- Feel disconnected, even disoriented.
- Experience disrupted sleep. Your dream activity may increase, altering your circadian rhythm. You might find yourself waking up in the middle of the night.
- Are easily overwhelmed. Your physical and energy bodies have a lot to deal with during an awakening, so external stimuli might feel like too much at times.
Sirian Starseed Mission & Purpose
While not all Starseeds are benevolent, Sirians generally are. As a race, they’re instrumental in the development and advancement of humanity. They are purported to incarnate here in order to teach Earth humans about their true purpose and meaning in the universe.
The Sirian mission is to guide Earth through a transitional phase, by reminding all people about their inner connection to each other and the planet.
With their talent for maintaining their cool in the midst of chaos, they’ve chosen to teach humanity to separate themselves from the chaos inherent in this transition, and focus instead on healing and helping each other.
All Starseeds are human, just like anyone else. Only their souls are different. This often gives them a strong “pull” to realize their soul’s mission on Earth, whether that’s helpful or harmful.
For the calm, creative, animal-loving Sirians, that means helping the rest of humanity to make it through shifts in mankind’s consciousness.