Everyone has a special path in life. Some people take most of their lives to figure theirs out, but this often isn’t necessary.
You can use a simple numerological formula to discover your secret motivations, priorities, and how to thrive in life, love, and your career.
To do this, all you need is your birth date. Write out the day, month, and year numerically. Then:
- Add the digits of the day together, to reduce them to a single digit. If you were born on the 1st-9th, skip this step.
- Do the same with the month.
- Do this again with the year. If you get a result with more than one digit, add the digits together again until you get a single-digit number.
- Take the results from your birth day, month, and year, and add them together. If you get a double-digit number other than 11, 22, or 33, continue adding the digits together to reduce them.
If your final result comes out to 11, you were born to life path 11.
About Life Path Number 11
Numerologically, the number 11 is very special. It’s one of the very few significant double-digit numbers, called Master Numbers.
The easiest way to interpret these is as more intense, spiritually-oriented versions of their base numbers. In this case, the number 11 has a base number of 2.
The number 11 has 2’s sense of cooperation and partnership. It’s also an indicator of a very keen intuition and sense of empathy — people with this life path number are able to pick up on very subtle details often missed by others. They tend to be deeply spiritual with a high degree of awareness.
Of course, this awareness comes at a price. Life path 11 is the mark of a sensitive personality, and people born to it often have a rough start in life. They experience a lot of emotional turmoil and internal conflict, and tend to be late bloomers.
While they benefit from charisma, intelligence, empathy, and spirituality, they also tend to develop more than their share of fears.
This life path number may also experience many of the disadvantages of the number 2, like indecision. Some 11s have trouble coping with anxiety and stress, and may develop addictions as a coping mechanism.
Life Path Number 11 – Career Path, Business & Money
As a highly spiritual number, 11 isn’t really about money. They enjoy success and comfort as much as the next person, but this life path need emotional and spiritual fulfilment to be happy in their career.
They’re most likely to be happy in a role that lets them use their insight to heal others.
People born to this life path are very likely to find careers in therapy, counseling, massage, or holistic medicine. If they don’t go into one of those fields, they may also pursue a career in art, writing, or music.
The biggest thing to remember is that 11s don’t really measure success the way many others do. They aren’t concerned about a salary, a leadership position, or a corner office — they’re much more focused on having a noticeable impact on humanity.
Life Path Number 11 Compatibility – Love, Marriage & Relationships
This life path number can have a difficult time with relationships. While their basic energy is very loving, fair, and cooperative, their life experiences often lead them to experience trauma, abandonment issues, and other emotional scars.
People born under life path 11 are kind, sensitive, and supportive, and require the same from their partners.
They’re most compatible with the number 2, since 11 is essentially an “amplified” 2. As partners, both 11 and 2 will understand, nurture, and support each other.
The same could be said for 11 and 6. Number 6 is the life path of the heart — they make very loving, caring, and self-sacrificing mates. They can make 11 feel safe, helping them to open up and work through some of their emotional wounds.
Number 9 has similar humanitarian goals as 11, but also tends to go through a lot of trauma as a result. Together, 9 and 11 might have a hard time really opening up and trusting each other.
They enjoy pursuing adventure and novelty as sources of fulfilment instead. As a result, they may end up inadvertently hurting an 11’s feelings.
See also: Check out unique Numerology gifts here.
Thriving as a Life Path Number 11
It might sound wonderful to be born to such a high-vibrational, spiritual life path, but 11 is a tough row to hoe. For all of the intuitive gifts these people experience, they also get trauma and emotional wounds in equal measure.
It can be very difficult to thrive on life path number 11, not in the least because 11s are so focused on healing the world. They can be very self-critical, and may seem to have compassion for literally everyone else in the world but themselves.
Bearing this in mind, there are three simple things that people on this life path need to remember in order to thrive:
- You are always your own worst critic. Others don’t think of you nearly as negatively as you think of yourself.
- Too much self-criticism leads to paralysis. You have lofty goals for helping the world, and you have the insight and empathy to achieve them. You just need to lighten up on yourself first — otherwise you’ll never get out of your own way!
- Strap on your oxygen mask before helping anyone else with theirs. The term “self-care” has been appropriated to be synonymous with “self-soothing.” Don’t forget what it really means: Tending to your basic needs in a way that supports and heals you. Take the time to make nourishing meals for yourself, meditate, exercise, and sleep. It’ll help lower your stress level.
Every life path has its ups and downs, and its strengths and weaknesses. Life path 11 comes with a bounty of intuitive and spiritual gifts, but also challenges and fears.
By actively working to overcome emotional trauma, reduce unproductive self-criticism, and handle stress effectively, this life path can help themselves thrive as healers and visionaries.
As an Amazon Associate, Terravara earns from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to readers.