Are you a Starseed? Have you experienced a deep spiritual awakening, or feel that you were born to Earth with a mission for humanity?
If so, you might be an advanced alien soul incarnated into a human body. These can take many forms, depending on the Starseed’s origin.
About Arcturian Starseeds
Arcturian Starseeds are said to originate from a planet that orbits around Arcturus, the brightest star in the constellation of Boötes.
Arcturus is fairly old as stars go, and Arcturians are one of the older alien races.
They’re often described as strong-willed, intelligent, and innovative — the people who create plans for changing the world, and then put them into motion. They’re usually serious, capable, and good at critical thinking.
Many of them find themselves in leadership positions. If they choose not to lead, they still guide humanity through inventions and changes to the status quo.
Arcturian Starseed Traits & Characteristics
Starseeds are humans who house the souls of interstellar beings. As such, there isn’t really an objective test for Starseed qualities. Rather than a hard and fast “yes or no,” people who are Arcturian Starseeds are most likely to share a number of characteristics.
Arcturian Starseed traits and characteristics include:
- You often feel outcast. Many are the “black sheep” of their family, or the odd one out of their social groups.
- You’re fascinated by anthropology.
- You’re equally fascinated by space and the night sky.
- You have excellent organizational skills.
- Your favorite topics to discuss are all related to science.
- You tend to end up leading groups and projects, even when you don’t intend to.
- You have a talent for public speaking.
- You have an excellent memory.
- You tend to only hold strong opinions after you’ve devoted time to researching them, and will cling to them tenaciously.
If this describes you, you may just be an Arcturian Starseed. Even if you aren’t, you might still be a Starseed if you have some of these physical symptoms:
- Trouble with low energy situations. It doesn’t matter what they are — they may make you feel agitated, drained, or tired. You might even begin to feel physically nauseated.
- Resistance or sensitivity to alcohol, drugs, or medication. Many Starseeds either require far more or far less to achieve the desired effect.
- Fragile capillaries. Starseeds often get mysterious bumps and bruises, and don’t remember how.
- Trouble with unnatural light. If indoor lighting gives you a headache, no matter what type it is, you might be a Starseed.
- Unexplainable bodily sensations. You might feel pressure, tingling, or even unexplainable aches and pains. (For Starseeds, these are most often the physical manifestations of energy blocks shifting within the body.)
- A unique physical feature. While Starseeds are just alien souls in human bodies, they often retain a distinctive feature or two — like unusually shaped or colored eyes.
If you still aren’t sure, one of the biggest signs of a Starseed is a spiritual awakening. Nobody is born knowing their soul’s origins and mission. This is typically something that comes with time. If you’ve had a spiritual awakening, you might be some form of Starseed. This awakening may bring:
- Intense pressure. This can be both physical and mental. You might feel pressure in your third eye area, or just feel a sense of agitation and restlessness.
- Disorientation or disconnection. Arcturian Starseeds often feel disconnected from those around them to begin with, but this can intensify during a spiritual awakening.
- Trouble sleeping. Changes in energy states can make it more difficult to fall asleep or sleep through the night, or, conversely, cause you to sleep more than usual.
- Overwhelmed feelings. Spiritual awakenings are taxing for both the mind and body, which can make you feel overwhelmed by otherwise simple things.
Arcturian Starseed Mission & Purpose
Not all Starseeds are here with Earth and humanity’s best interests in mind. Others are here to help emotionally guide humans through our evolution and spiritual development. Arcturians are a bit more practical — they’re here to bring us into a new world.
Arcturians are inventive and scientific, but they’re also very good at taking the long view. Their interest in history means that they are less likely to be doomed to repeat it.
They’re also very interested in sustainability, and helping humanity advance scientifically while better integrating itself into its environment.
Most Arcturians pursue their mission by assuming roles as teachers, inventors, leaders, and planners. They’re much more oriented toward the “doing” aspect of spiritual and scientific advancement than just the “feeling” side.
While all Starseeds are human, their souls’ missions play a big part in their life path. They have an innate drive to realize their life’s purpose.
For Arcturian Starseeds, that means spearheading the research and development of the science that will allow humans to live better lives.
As an Amazon Associate, Terravara earns from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to readers.